Dear J, C and L,
Thanks for your critique, which I think will help focus WUaS financially, in conversation with all of the 6 main WUaS business foci -
worlduniversityandschool. blogspot.com/2015/02/wuass- business-plans-6-foci-updated- in.html - many predicated on our first applicants this autumn and on matriculating an undergraduate class planned for 2016, graduating in 2020. Presently, Friendly-informed WUaS is in need of monies, and enough potentially to pay a living wage soon, for example. I think L sees WUaS's potential financially, eventually, for us to have kept talking for 4+ years a lot about World University. WUaS will help a lot of people - with universal highest quality online education and job-centric knowledge generation, especially.
Of the 6 business foci (I may add a new one - of planning to become an all-language academic online manpower jobs' source for our graduates and others), the first is fundraising in a variety of ways. Please read these, because they are all very real in the monetary sense which we are focusing on, and doable, and will take planning.
Accreditation is the first important step and I'm working on this, at the same time as grant writing.
Have you both begun to generate your individual prospective donor lists, J and C, and also begun to cultivate these relationships in this regard by beginning to connect with them in great ways? Friendly-wise especially is great, - even as a kind of metaphorical operating system - since WUaS wants to connect positively as a Quaker-informed+ university and school, with other Friends' groups and with all 200 countries' governments in part.
You might also all find this daily Guidestar email - http://trust.guidestar.org/ - helpful re 501 c 3 World University - please subscribe to and read it. Synthesizing these daily posts would lead to an important skill set. C, as Board member, please stay attuned to how a Director of Corporate relations' position works. As WUaS Development begin to develop a track record, we will need to hire and manage such a position.
Hoping we can get the development plan operational, with invitations to give to WUaS going out regularly and possibly weekly even to specific individuals. Shall we 3 bring our Google calendars together to this end of planning Development at WUaS?
Very glad J that you and C are talking a lot about this and looking forward to pragmatically getting a World University fundraising plan working and generative.
J, it's important to me, if you could please, to read the blog posts I share and synthesize what's written especially in terms of Friendly business process - QMeeting informed - with a focus on harmoniousness, - and understand WUaS's step by step direction forward before critiquing it.
I also hope your thinking will help focus WUaS financially, in conversation with all of the 6-7 main WUaS business foci, and especially C.
6 main WUaS business foci -
Of these 6 business foci, I'm just adding a new one: of planning to become an all-language academic online manpower jobs' source for our graduates and others
WUaS's Business Plan's 6 Foci - Updated, In all 7,870 languages and 242 countries, MIT OCW, Yale OYC ...1) Fundraising for 501 (c) 3 WUaS, 2) Bookstore/Computer Store, 3) Governments' collaboration for CC Academic Degrees, 4) Academic Press, 5) Non CC Music lessons and tutoring, 6) universal broadband internet connectivity
Here are WUaS's updated Business Plan's 6 foci -
"WUaS's Business Plan (http://worlduniversity.wikia.
com/wiki/Business_Plan) as a 501 (c) (3) tax exempt organization includes:
- fundraising from individuals, foundations, companies and governments plus, both in the U.S. and internationally ...
- an online bookstore / computer store for text- and course books, and learning resources, planned for all 7,870+ languages ...
- collaboration financially with governments in all 242+ countries in main languages in them, for free (since CC) and best STEM-centric OpenCourseWare University (Bachelor, Ph.D. Law, M.D., and I.B.), and high school, degrees ...
Yale OYC -
MIT OCW -
Yale OYC -
MIT OCW -
MIT OCW Translated Courses -
Admissions at WUaS -
- an Academic Press - http://worlduniversity.wikia.
com/wiki/Academic_Press_at_ World_University_and_School - as well as academic journals planned for many of all 7,870+ languages ...
- lesson instruction beyond the wiki pages at the C.C. Music School at WUaS and the music instruction for the undergraduate and graduate WUaS music degrees - http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/World_University_Music_School - and in all languages for music, as well as tutoring for best STEM-centric OpenCourseWare online degrees ...
- universal broadband internet connectivity, - http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/WUaS_Broadband_Development - in collaboration with governments in all 242+ countries (and perhaps with Google Fiber Optic as well), to facilitate universal education, and especially in the developing countries.
- planning to become an all-language academic online manpower jobs' source for our graduates and others
In addition to the WUaS information already posted, please check out the Guidestar pages themselves because they will provide useful structure to WUaS as we engage them further, which are under strategies here - https://www.guidestar.org/