Multnomah Monthly Meeting's Quaker Meeting in Portland, Oregon's - MfWfB September Business Meeting - Meeting for Worship for Business Sunday, September 20, 2026 12:15pm, Blended - and re Sunday, September 27, 2026
Hearthkeeper <hearthkeeper@multnomahfriends.org>, Peter Reid Conner Ford <conford4@yahoo.com>, Carl Abbott <d3ca@pdx.edu>, Ann Brown <annieb@gorge.net>, Konrad Alt <kalt104@gmail.com>, Sid Mazumdar <sid.mazumdar@gmail.com>, Janie MacLeod <jkbmacleod@icloud.com>, John Kidder <jkidder@vtc.edu>, "Matchett, David" <dmatchett@gmail.com>, John Tadler <olfroth@gmail.com>, Nancy O'Sullivan <n.osullivan@cox.net>, Edward Smyth <esmythmd@gmail.com>, Robin Appleberry <robinappleberry@yahoo.com>, Roland Vogl <rvogl@law.stanford.edu>, Rolene Walker <rolenewalker@gmail.com>, Alden Briscoe <abriscoe@brakeleybriscoe.com>, Caleb & Martha Johnson Alexander <galexand@jhsph.edu>, "Brennan, Karen" <karen_brennan@gse.harvard.edu>, Byron Hann <byronhann1@gmail.com>, Robert Byrne <rob.f.byrne@gmail.com>, Catherine Muller <catherinemuller57@gmail.com>, Dick Robb <rrobbmd@verizon.net>, Elliott Thurston <esthur7362@gmail.com>, Gerrard MacLeod <gerrardmacleod@gmail.com>, George Church <gchurch@genetics.med.harvard.edu>, Scott Gordon MacLeod <president@worlduniversityandschool.org>, scheduling_padilla@padilla.senate.gov, Elizabeth Warren <Elizabeth_Warren@warren.senate.gov>, "Scott Yoga Mac Flower MacLeod (YogaMacFlower)" <yogamacflower@gmail.com>, Mark MacLeod <mark_k_macleod@yahoo.com>, Lydia Pintscher <lydia.pintscher@wikimedia.de>, Nick Thompson <npt134@gmail.com>, Rebecca Nesson <rebeccanesson@gmail.com>, John Sargent MD <jsargent@tuftsmedicalcenter.org>, S Mac <sandysculpture64@gmail.com>, "David S. Kong" <dkong@mit.edu>, Dean MacCannell <edmaccannell@ucdavis.edu>, Dennis Epple <epple@andrew.cmu.edu>, Dich Tran <dtran@paloaltotoyota.com>, David Herndon <dherndon@first-unitarian-pgh.org>, "norvig@stanford.edu" <norvig@stanford.edu>, Hank Greely <hgreely@stanford.edu>
As a kind of Quaker sharing or Friendly ministry ...
Greetings Friends, just started to write the following in Multnomah Monthly Meeting's Quaker Meeting this morning, and the Zoom call dropped (again) ... I left the Meeting after about 30 minutes ... When I was attending MMM while studying at Reed College and living in Portland, Oregon, from 1979-1987, I also studied and lived in Munich Germany through a Reed College / Lewis and Clark study-abroad program for 13 months, in 1981-1982 during which I was active in a little Munich Quaker Meeting too. At the end of my time there, I lived with a Quaker family, die Familie Krueger - Eckhard, Liesl, Roland and Arne - who were central in the Meeting, and in the little town of Garching north of Munich, for about 2 1/2 months. (Both Eckhart, a physicist, and my father Gordon K MacLeod MD, were involved in protesting nuclear energy in different ways). In growing a Friendly-informed worldwide abolition movement and with Friendly-informed World Univ & Sch too, to abolish the wrongful buying and selling of people in the illegal sex, drugs, violence, car theft, military targeting etc industries internationally, and their latent networks of violence, so to knock back international organized crime, I've been wondering if you Peter (Ford) might become the CFO of NtF-informed, Quaker-informed World University and School on the 501 c 3 World Univ & Sch wing presently, and so an Executive of WUaS, and as WUaS potentially begins to hire our very first employees.
(Earlier this morning I received an email nominally about Marketing preferences from Siemens' Industrial and AI company with headquarters in Germany, after unsubscribing months ago, resubscribed and as World University and School's Executive, and for Simulations - re a #RealisticVirtualEarth as field sites and classrooms (and I'm thinking G Street View with time slider - https://www.google.com/maps/@38.7859883,-122.6519024,3a,75y,325.28h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sLfmN0oKo630So4zhcCDShA!2e0!6shttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail%3Fcb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile%26w%3D900%26h%3D600%26pitch%3D0%26panoid%3DLfmN0oKo630So4zhcCDShA%26yaw%3D325.28!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en&entry=ttu&g_ep=EgoyMDI2MDkyMy4wIKXMDSoASAFQAw%3D%3D) where Siemens is excelling at such virtual earth simulations but for industrial AI reasons, I've seen in the past - and then was told I was unsubscribed again ... but I didn't seek this time to resubscribe, appreciating the information I gleaned in signing up again ... Re my being an Executive ... could this communication have come from Peter Norvig in part, with a colleague at Siemens?).
Getting this Siemens' email, replying - and then being unsubscribed - led me to think of Roland Krueger, who was a teen when I was around 21 living in the Kruegers' very small flat in Garching, and who is know a seasoned senior automobile executive, businessman and industrial designer, now CEO of Dyson's (with headquarters in Great Britain?) ... and is Dyson's a Quaker company, and/or does it have Quaker roots? ... and who lives in Singapore with his wife Claudine Chen. (I last talked with Eckhart from Germany after the Fukushima triple core nuclear meltdown in Japan - when I was physically near Stanford University and attending a lot of talks at Stanford - in around 2011).
Am heading to a Harvard Aging Research and Drug Development conference in the greater Boston area on Tuesday night getting back to the SF Bay Area on Monday, and am wondering further Peter whether you might become the CFO of World University and School and as WUaS continues to grow a worldwide abolition movement and in seeking to code for all 7.9 billion people on the planet, and potentially to end poverty too by distributing Stanford Mine Pi cryptocurrency - https://minepi.com/sgkmac - to most or many of these. Such a WUaS abolition movement would develop with law, and law enforcement and potentially in all 200 countries and in their main languages. (Am wondering too how the Friends Meeting at Cambridge MA is doing with growing an World Univ & Sch worldwide abolition movement but also in Massachusetts, too ... having just got an email from Harvard Quaker Chaplain John Bach (and am adding our correspondence here - https://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/2026/09/indus-river-dolphin-platanista-minor.html), whom I going to meet multiple times while staying for 4 nights at Friends Meeting at Cambridge about his having some job sites, or house-painting sites? active - he's been a house painter in the past - and am wondering even if these could be for the illegal sex industry ... eg for the wrongful buying and selling of people, and similar, in the illegal sex industry ... and see the PS below).
Could Roland (Krueger) even become the CEO of the WUaS Corporation, our WUaS 2nd wing, a for-profit general stock company legal entity in the state of California - and as a Quaker too ?
Friendly-informed World Univ & Sch WUaS continues to grow a worldwide abolition movement ... and am seeking for this to happen with WUaS as a Friendly NtF Quaker set of 2 or more companies ... eg a possible WUaS pharmaceutical company, or division, too, re or in the WUaS Corporation wing (and see -
Friday, September 25, 2026
Bewick's wren: begin the #WUaSpharmaCo #HarvardARDD2026 by developing 3 #WUaSagingReversal #OSKgeneDrugs * * * Great to have good exit destinations on short notice ... and can Canyon 94516 become one of these for my mother and brother and family?
How best to do grow this WUaS worldwide abolition movement, and with both wings of World University and School WUaS and as a Friendly-informed set of world class ~250 WUaS universities, eg in 200 countries, and in 50 US states, building on CC-4 licensed MIT OCW in 7 languages presently?
Peter, how is Multnomah Monthly Meeting doing with staying disentangled from international organized crime ... and re the gunshot to my vehicle on M May 18, 2026, and the 5 death threats from tesla-related companies earlier this year, and with the many tesla references in the 8:15 am PT Multnomah Monthly Meeting blended Quaker Meeting last Sunday September 20, 2026, and tesla vehicles continuing to seem to swarm my vehicle at times until very recently. Having sought a US federal investigation in the sf quajer meeting on 9th street after whistle-blowing loudly there much around 2017, and other quajer meetings around the world, and not knowing what's developing with regard to such US federal investigations, am continuing to be concerned that tesla-related companies including spaceX and twitterX, as you may have been reading, are seeking to institutionalize international organized crime ... and as WUaS grows a world wide abolition movement too to knock back international organized crime (as the wrongful buying and selling of people in the illegal sex, drugs, violence, etc industries and their latent networks of violence internationally) and among Friends and Quaker organizations especially. Thoughts?
Having known you since the early 1980s Peter (Ford -
https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-ford-63a00899 - and with your accounting focus, and your use of Gusto Payroll, Benefits and Everything Else for the Friends' Meeting in Portland, OR), might you be interested in becoming the CFO of Friendly-informed, NtF-informed, Quaker-informed World University and School on the 501 c 3 World Univ & Sch wing presently, and so an Executive of WUaS, and as WUaS potentially begins to hire our very first employees?
Friendly regards, abolitionally, best wishes,
Scott
may add this further here -
Sunday, September 20, 2026
PSaa
Hi Scott,
I’m not entirely sure of my schedule on Wednesday (I’m a contractor and have a couple of job sites going), but I’ll try to be at the Meeting House early afternoon to try to meet you before you go to Allston.
I suspect that you’re going to be busy starting later on Wednesday, but if you’re available there is a weekly “Quaker-Sit” at the Divinity School every Thursday at 12:30. You’d be warmly welcomed there.
Otherwise I’ll plan on meeting you Sunday morning around 8:00, before the forum at 9:15.
I don’t have an office and usually meet students at the Meeting House which is a pleasant 10 minute walk from Harvard Square west on Brattle St. And I haven’t used any AI opportunities.
I look forward to meeting you.
John
PSaa a
Hi John,
Thanks for your nice email. As president and presiding clerk of Friendly-informed World University and School -
https://worlduniversityandschool.org/ - (building on CC-4 licensed MIT OCW in 7 languages presently), and in WUaS seeking to develop aging reversal and extreme longevity genetics drug therapies, FDA approved, with time, and to hire, for example, Harvard and MIT and other great universities' alum +, in Boston, and as a Nontheist Friend NtF NtQ, I think attending Quaker Meeting re the divine even at the Quaker Sit at the (long Unitarian) Harvard Divinity School on Thursday could be good. But I need to download the Harvard ARDD app and begin to schedule further my time at Harvard and in Boston, so I'll let you know later about this. (I continue to seek a life partner /wife to begin a family in the SF Bay Area, and potentially a 20-something MD to be or similar, and also a Friend, UU, with potentially Protestant background, or with possible Scottish-English background + as way opens ... and re the possible centuries + ahead even). Thanks so much for letting me know about all these Friendly Quaker meeting opportunities as I discern my way further for this WUaS journey to Boston.
I was a conscientious objector too, Friendly Quaker led, in my last year of high school at SSA in Pittsburgh PA (1978-1979) when conscription was reinstated in the US, and protested by writing something like "I am a conscientious objector" on the conscription card we had to send in, and giving partial information. I also sent a card into a Quaker organization on Cherry Street in Philadelphia to document being a conscientious objector that way too. (The US government still had this information in 2001 when I went back to graduate school at the University of California, Santa Barbara, re grants & funding, I was amazed to learn). But I didn't go to jail for this - different time and place than the radicalized late 1960s in New England.
Free-to-students' wiki World University and School is also seeking Friendly Quaker students after we accredit - Cambridge Friends School students and other Quaker high school students ?
Am also thinking I'll seek to hold World University and School's Weekly Business Meeting / WUaS News & Q&A on Sunday 10/4/26 at 4pm ET ... and am wondering if you might like to join this in a Zoom conference call, possibly both of us in the Friends' Meeting House at Cambridge outside on a lawn in a conversation with a laptop in front of us, and see -
https://www.youtube.com/@ScottMacLeodWorldUniversity/videos. This could be a great way for WUaS and Cambridge Friends to grow a way to connect in the future as well.
I look forward to meeting you as well, potentially initially on Wednesday 9/30/26.
Scott
May add this further here to my (daily) blog post here -
Wednesday, September 16, 2026
Indus river dolphin (Platanista minor)): Greetings from free-to-students' World Univ & Sch building on MIT OCW in 7 languages, and which is wiki too to Five Branches University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Santa Cruz * * * Friends Meeting at Cambridge Guest Room Information ~ and the Harvard aging research and drug discovery conference 10/1-10/3 at the Harvard Tree house in Allston * * * Mapping 9B (9 billion) possible single letter genetic changes across the human genome with AlphaGenome Atlas and made it openly available to researchers
PS
Searched on:
abolition of wrongful buying and selling of people - so modern slavery - at #wikiWUaS @WorldUnivAndSch building on #MITOCW in ~7 langs & #WikidataWikipedia in ~342 langs
#WUaSabolition
Retweeting -
"To those feeling despair: remember, every step toward progress in American history came after the darkness of defeat. Abolitionists, suffragettes, Dreamers, and marchers for civil rights and marriage equality all faced impossible odds, but they persisted. Now it is our turn"
Glad US Senator and former Harvard law professor Elizabeth Warren mentioned Abolitionists on Twitter/X F Nov 8, 2024
WWWS
Hi Pin, Ma, AI readers (US federal govt AI?), Yoga greetings to you this morning. How are you this morning? Greetings from hi above the Bolinas lagoon in Marin ... My PO keys fell off my key car's electronic key & chain yesterday after leaving them with Chrystal and Magnussen's Toyota Palo Alto (perhaps unwisely) ... Did they make a copy of them, and with Octavio Rubio (whom I've known over the years there) waiting outside Chrystal's office door at Toyota PA with a little wry expression as I left (and I've worried about his possible criminality in the past ... and if he might know dom tardivel partner of lindsay wylie (daughter of my former landlord, and heinous criminal?? tom wylie in Canyon 94516 for 13 years) also possible Canyon criminals??) thus putting my and WUaS's US federal mail at risk in my and WUaS's Canyon CA 94516 PO Box? Changing keys at that US post office would be very complicated personnel and systems-wise esp ... And as I continue to float around in this Toyota Sienna minivan since March 4, 2025 ... What to do? ... Yoga meditation for one ... and write about this concern for another ... And maybe go to Multnomah Monthly Meeting Quaker Meeting at 9:55 this morning online for another ... Received another nice email from Quaker Harvard Chaplain John Bach ... saying there's a "Quaker Sit" Quaker Meeting in the Harvard Divinity School on Thursday at 1230 in the middle of the first day of the Harvard ARDD ... interesting opportunity re the 'divine' too ... and also re WUaS developing aging reversal & extreme longevity genetic drugs ... Thoughts? Yogically (as in 8 limbs of Yoga), Fondly, abolitionally, warmly, Desiderata prose poem greetings, sending Friendly NtF Quaker & UU care, Scott (Appreciating Peter Ford in Portland Oregon as a possible Friendly WUaS CFO -
https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-ford-63a00899 )
* * *
Agenda item 7
Growing an abolition movement among Quakers especially, and re upcoming trip to Friends' Meeting at Cambridge -
US senator and former Harvard Law Professor Elizabeth Warren -
"To those feeling despair: remember, every step toward progress in American history came after the darkness of defeat. Abolitionists, suffragettes, Dreamers, and marchers for civil rights and marriage equality all faced impossible odds, but they persisted. Now it is our turn"
Sunday, September 27, 2026
Hi John,
Thanks for your nice email. As president and presiding clerk of Friendly-informed World University and School -
https://worlduniversityandschool.org/ - (building on CC-4 licensed MIT OCW in 7 languages presently), and in WUaS seeking to develop aging reversal and extreme longevity genetics drug therapies, FDA approved, with time, and to hire, for example, Harvard and MIT and other great universities' alum +, in Boston, and as a Nontheist Friend NtF NtQ, I think attending Quaker Meeting re the divine even at the Quaker Sit at the (long Unitarian) Harvard Divinity School on Thursday could be good. But I need to download the Harvard ARDD app and begin to schedule further my time at Harvard and in Boston, so I'll let you know later about this. (I continue to seek a life partner /wife to begin a family in the SF Bay Area, and potentially a 20-something MD to be or similar, and also a Friend, UU, Protestant, or with possible Scottish-English background + as way opens ... and re the possible centuries + ahead even). Thanks so much for letting me know about all these Friendly Quaker meeting opportunities as I discern my way further for this WUaS journey to Boston.
In growing a WUaS worldwide abolition movement -
https://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/2026/09/anamudi-mountain-india.html?m=0 &
https://worlduniversityandschool.blogspot.com/2026/09/anamudi-mountain-india-m-92126-m-92826.html?m=1 (and see the signature) - to protect people & in WUaS seeking to code for all 7.9 billion people on the planet, and with something like 50 million people enslaved or caught in sex trafficking in the world, will potentially learn further how best for WUaS to grow this in the Boston area and re Massachusetts and with AI, ML and GPS and the US federal government working with states and other countries too ... and as WUaS seeks to develop 250 + online law schools in all 200 countries and 50 US states +.
I was a conscientious objector too, Friendly Quaker led, in my last year of high school at SSA in Pittsburgh PA (1978-1979) when conscription was reinstated in the US, and protested by writing something like "I am a conscientious objector" on the conscription card we had to send in, and giving partial information. I also sent a card into a Quaker organization (such as the AFSC, as well as another one to War Resisters' League or similar) on Cherry Street in Philadelphia to document being a conscientious objector that way too (The US government still had this information in 2001 when I went back to graduate school at the University of California, Santa Barbara re grants & funding, I was amazed to learn). But I didn't go to jail for this - different time and place than the radicalized late 1960s in New England.
Free-to-students' wiki World University and School is also seeking Friendly Quaker students after we accredit - Cambridge Friends School students and other Quaker high school students ?
Am also thinking I'll seek to hold World University and School's Weekly Business Meeting / WUaS News & Q&A on Sunday 10/4/26 at 4pm ET ... and am wondering if you might like to join this in a Zoom conference call, possibly both of us in the Friends' Meeting House at Cambridge outside on a lawn in a conversation with a laptop in front of us, and see -
https://www.youtube.com/@ScottMacLeodWorldUniversity/videos. This could be a great way for WUaS and Cambridge Friends to grow a way to connect in the future as well.
I look forward to meeting you as well, potentially initially on Wednesday 9/30/26.
Friendly regards, Abolition, Yogically (as in 8 limbs of Yoga -
https://x.com/Q_YogaMacFlower/status/2044848212360753480), warmly,
Scott
May add this further here to my (daily) blog post here -
Wednesday, September 16, 2026
Indus river dolphin (Platanista minor)): Greetings from free-to-students' World Univ & Sch building on MIT OCW in 7 languages, and which is wiki too to Five Branches University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Santa Cruz * * * Friends Meeting at Cambridge Guest Room Information ~ and the Harvard aging research and drug discovery conference 10/1-10/3 at the Harvard Tree house in Allston * * * Mapping 9B (9 billion) possible single letter genetic changes across the human genome with AlphaGenome Atlas and made it openly available to researchers
https://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/2026/09/indus-river-dolphin-platanista-minor.html?m=0PS
Are you on TwitterX at all, John? (Here's my Quaker Yoga TwitterX feed -
https://x.com/Q_YogaMacFlower) -
Searched on:
abolition of wrongful buying and selling of people - so modern slavery - at #wikiWUaS @WorldUnivAndSch building on #MITOCW in ~7 langs & #WikidataWikipedia in ~342 langs
#WUaSabolition
-
https://worlduniversityandschool.blogspot.com/2025/10/eagle-aquila-world-university-and.html-
https://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/2025/10/eagle-aquila-world-university-and.html-
https://share.google/aimode/pohB9ZidJCAnaw20V ~
https://x.com/WorldUnivAndSch/status/2016115588540858493https://x.com/Q_YogaMacFlower/status/2016115783383040114https://x.com/sgkmacleod/status/2016116345071665363https://x.com/HarbinBook/status/2016116435828039913?s=20https://x.com/scottmacleod/status/2016115425290158278https://x.com/WUaSPress/status/2016116669626843255https://x.com/TheOpenBand/status/2016115933434237197?s=20Retweeting -
"To those feeling despair: remember, every step toward progress in American history came after the darkness of defeat. Abolitionists, suffragettes, Dreamers, and marchers for civil rights and marriage equality all faced impossible odds, but they persisted. Now it is our turn"
https://x.com/ewarren/status/1855008595709964288Glad US Senator and former Harvard law professor Elizabeth Warren mentioned Abolitionists on Twitter/X F Nov 8, 2024
* * *
Did you know the EU has 24 official languages?" https://lnkd.in/p/gnetDy2G & how best could World Univ & Sch interoperate with the EU in all 27 #EUcountriesWUaS?
How might #FreeToStudents' @WorldUnivAndSch building on #MITOCW in 7 languages interoperate with the EU &
re "Did you know the EU has 24 official languages?"
Multilingualism in the European Parliament
* * *
How best could a MIT Prof like Dr @GeoChurch develop a 1st #MITOCW #AgingReversalGenetics' course IN A #RealisticVirtualEarth ?
--
Society, Information Technology, and the Global University, (forthcoming, Academic Press at World University and School, 2026)
Order Actual-Virtual Ethnographic Book #1:
Naked Harbin Ethnography (2016,
Academic Press at World University and School)
- Scott GK MacLeod
Founder, President, CEO & Professor
at / of best STEAM CC licensed OCW, Wiki,
World University & School (WUaS)
- USPS US Post Office, PO Box 132, General Delivery, Canyon, CA 94516
1) non-profit 501(c)(3) Public Charity
building on CC-4 licensed MIT OCW in 7 languages -
*
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangolin
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ec/COLLECTIE_TROPENMUSEUM_Een_Javaans_schubdier_%28Manis_javanica%29_TMnr_60051216.jpg?utm_source=commons.wikimedia.org&utm_campaign=index&utm_content=thumbnail_unscaled&_=20091126175719
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunda_pangolin
https://sco.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunda_pangolin
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Manis_javanica
....
No comments:
Post a Comment