Monday, January 17, 2011

Lupine Blue: Bliss elicitation is a sustained focus of inquiry for me, Posting is a way of exploring related ideas & generating conversation bliss

Bliss elicitation is a sustained focus of inquiry for me ... and posting (to my blog, to FB, etc.) is a way of exploring related ideas, and generating conversation vis-a-vis bliss ...


There's an editable, conversation-open, subject for this at WUaS about Loving Bliss Eliciting - http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Loving_Bliss_%28eliciting_this_neurophysiology%29 ...


... In the same way that music can transport, and maybe whiskey or ceilidhs, and MDMA, if you've tried it, I think of all of these great experiences as biological, and I want to think through how to get to bliss naturally, and fulsomely, in a way not yet thought of (MDMA was first synthesized at Merck around 1912).

Focus and practice are part of the answer, and posting helps me develop thoughts further, and is a way of focusing, not as good though as music :)



How do you, or would you, elicit bliss naturally?
















(http://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/2011/01/lupine-blue-bliss-elicitation-is.html - January 17, 2011)

No comments: