Thursday, August 15, 2019

Lily of the Valley: seeking a friend / girl friend / partner / wife / mom-to-be: someone I connect with, attractive, MD?, from a different country OK



As a heads' up, and re Reed circles, (re Stanford & Berkeley too) ... Am seeking a friend / girl friend / partner / wife / mom-to-be: someone I connect with, attractive, who's 28 years old+, or a 30-something, MD?, from a different country OK, ... would be great. Do any of you know any single 30-something Reedie MDs or similar in the SF Bay Area, eg who might have studied with you at Reed, or know through Reed circles, and who are also looking for a partner?  



(Some woman who's looking for a partner ... could be happy to have met me ... but I don't think I have many  'common interests' with any woman in a pub, for example - re joining a group. And finding a place & group to meet a woman - a MD? - with shared common interests re World Univ & Sch's medical schools - https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/wiki/World_University_Medical_School (planned online in ~200 countries' official languages) - isn't obvious to me at this point. So how to get the information out there further, I wonder? And which groups to join? Teaching or taking a Yoga class ... c'est possible).


*
... per your ...

Hi Scott,

Yes, I do think going to meetings, joining a group with a common interest, teaching or taking a yoga class for example, etc. posting a profile on a website (I know a fair number of people who met partners on the internet) - are all opportunities to meet a partner. Get the info out there.  

Love, M






*










...



No comments: