Monday, December 25, 2023

Soufriere Tree Flower (VC - National flower of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines): Celebrating these #WUaSEvolution wiki schools / subjects too - https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/wiki/Evolutionary_Biology - & emerging in a #RealisticVirtualEarthForEvolution (think #StreetView w #TimeSlider +) @WUaSPress @WorldUnivAndSch ~ * * * My deepest condolences on the passing of your husband and father, Richard M. Robb MD, Harvard MD Retired Chief of Ophthalmology at Boston Children's Hospital January 10, 1935 – November 6, 2023

 

Celebrating these #WUaSEvolution wiki schools / subjects too - https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/wiki/Evolutionary_Biology - & emerging in a #RealisticVirtualEarthForEvolution (think #StreetView w #TimeSlider +) @WUaSPress @WorldUnivAndSch ~ 


Celebrating these #WUaSEvolution wiki schools / subjects too - https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/wiki/Evolutionary_Biology -https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/wiki/Evolution -https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/wiki/Plant_Evolution -https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/wiki/Nature & emerging in a #RealisticVirtualEarthForEvolution (think #StreetView w #TimeSlider +) @WUaSPress @WorldUnivAndSch ~

https://twitter.com/WorldUnivAndSch/status/1739289328990187766

https://twitter.com/sgkmacleod/status/1739291604446232909?t=BXbo63KoxYlET8r4KNdG7Q&s=19




https://twitter.com/scottmacleod/status/1739289766347035134?t=taa1vk6tMjjqvhNrEcy8Dg&s=19


Retweeting -

The diversity of life on earth is the result of billions of years of genetic kaleidoscope of "endless forms most beautiful"

Endless mutation
Endless trial and error
Endless forms most wonderful have been, & are being, evolved (thanks, Darwin!)
#Zoonomia

https://twitter.com/eenork/status/1651813418985222144






--


Society, Information Technology, and the Global University (2024, forthcoming)

- Scott GK MacLeod  
Founder, President, CEO & Professor
CC-4 licensed MIT OCW-centric, Wiki, 
World University & School (WUaS) 
- PO Box 442, Canyon, CA 94516 
- 5816 Callowhill St., Pittsburgh, PA 15206

1) non-profit 501(c)(3) Public Charity 
MIT OCW-centric, 
 World University and School - http://worlduniversityandschool.org  

2) for profit general stock company WUaS Corporation in CA - http://worlduniversityandschool.org/AcademicPress.html

(m) 412 478 0116 - sgkmacleod@gmail.com 


World Univ & Sch Innovation Research -  scottmacleod.com 







* * * 


My deepest condolences on the passing of your husband and father, Richard M. Robb MD, Harvard MD Retired Chief of Ophthalmology at Boston Children's Hospital January 10, 1935 – November 6, 2023 



Scott MacLeod <sgkmacleod@worlduniversityandschool.org> 

to Lucy, Erica, Henry, Cliona, Dick


Dear Lucy, Erica, Henry, and Will, 

Greetings on Christmas 2023. I hope this email finds you well. 

I just learned while hiking with my mother on Christmas Eve afternoon, Sunday, December 24, 2023, that Dick had passed away in early November. I'm writing with my deepest condolences on the passing of your husband, Lucy, and father, Henry, Erica and Will (please forward) - and my great friend, since I was a baby as well. I'm so sorry for your loss - and the loss of my great friend since as long as I can remember.  

I greatly appreciate that he and you, Lucy, came to my father's Gordon K MacLeod MD's Memorial Service at the 1st Unitarian Church of Pittsburgh in December of 2007, and would that I was there in person with you in Brookline and in Boston in this time of mourning, and remembering, and wherever you are, remembering your great father and husband's Richard Robb MD's life at his funeral and memorial - but I grieve with you in other ways.

I wish you all the best in this most difficult time of transition, and during these Christmas and New Year holidays, and wish you all the best for the new year, as Dick lives in our minds and memories. 

Love, best regards, yours sincerely, 

Scotty


Here in my daily blog are some writings and similar about Dick - 

https://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/search/label/Richard%20Robb%20MD

- whom I'm missing greatly too.


One of my last memories of him is staying with you, Lucy and Dick, in your 19 Oakland Road, Brookline, Massachusetts' street house a few years ago, and just after I finished writing my first large book, and publishing in a new Academic Press at World University & School, a Harbin Hot Springs' ethnographic book, "Naked Harbin Ethnography: Hippies, Warm Pools, Counterculture, Clothing-Optionality & Virtual Harbin'' (2016), and sharing about this book with Dick in your living room in this visit, as well as about MIT OCW-centric wiki World University and School, of which I'm the founder and head, and greatly appreciating his receptivity. I'd like to dedicate my next book, "Society, Information Technology, and the Global University" 2024 (forthcoming) to him, in his memory.


Best wishes in this time of transition, 

Scotty





My deepest condolences on the passing of your husband and father, Richard M. Robb MD

Scott MacLeod sgkmacleod@worlduniversityandschool.org

12:35 AM (28 minutes ago)
to LucyEricaHenryClionaDick
Dear Lucy, Erica, Henry, and Will, 

Greetings on Christmas 2023. I hope this email finds you well. 

I just learned while hiking with my mother on Christmas Eve afternoon, Sunday, December 24, 2023, that Dick had passed away in early November. I'm writing with my deepest condolences on the passing of your husband, Lucy, and father, Henry, Erica and Will (please forward) - and my great friend, since I was a baby as well. I'm so sorry for your loss - and the loss of my great friend since as long as I can remember.  

I greatly appreciate that he and you, Lucy, came to my father's Gordon K MacLeod MD's Memorial Service at the 1st Unitarian Church of Pittsburgh in December of 2007, and would that I was there in person with you in Brookline and in Boston in this time of mourning, and remembering, and wherever you are, remembering your great father and husband's Richard Robb MD's life at his funeral and memorial - but I grieve with you in other ways.

I wish you all the best in this most difficult time of transition, and during these Christmas and New Year holidays, and wish you all the best for the new year, as Dick lives in our minds and memories. 

Love, best regards, yours sincerely, 
Scotty

Here in my daily blog are some writings and similar about Dick - 
- whom I'm missing greatly too.

One of my last memories of him is staying with you, Lucy and Dick, in your 19 Oakland Road, Brookline, Massachusetts' street house a few years ago, and just after I finished writing my first large book, and publishing in a new Academic Press at World University & School, a Harbin Hot Springs' ethnographic book, "Naked Harbin Ethnography: Hippies, Warm Pools, Counterculture, Clothing-Optionality & Virtual Harbin'' (2016), and sharing about this book with Dick in your living room in this visit, as well as about MIT OCW-centric wiki World University and School, of which I'm the founder and head, and greatly appreciating his receptivity. I'd like to dedicate my next book, "Society, Information Technology, and the Global University" 2024 (forthcoming) to him, in his memory.

Best wishes in this time of transition, 
Scotty



--

Society, Information Technology, and the Global University (2024, forthcoming)

- Scott GK MacLeod  
Founder, President, CEO & Professor
CC-4 licensed MIT OCW-centric, Wiki, 
World University & School (WUaS) 
- PO Box 442, Canyon, CA 94516 
- 5816 Callowhill St., Pittsburgh, PA 15206

1) non-profit 501(c)(3) Public Charity 
MIT OCW-centric, 
 World University and School - http://worlduniversityandschool.org  

2) for profit general stock company WUaS Corporation in CA - http://worlduniversityandschool.org/AcademicPress.html

(m) 412 478 0116 - sgkmacleod@gmail.com 


World Univ & Sch Innovation Research -  scottmacleod.com 
















Scott MacLeod sgkmacleod@worlduniversityandschool.org

Tue, Dec 26, 2:50 PM (2 days ago)
to JohnEdwardLucyEricaHenryClionaDick
Dear Lucy, Ma (Janie), Henry, Erica, All, 

Greetings and as a follow up - 

It occurs to me that my mother, Janie MacLeod, might have for security reasons, and in my and MIT OCW-centric World Univ & Sch growing an abolition movement worldwide, might have told me that Dick died on 12/24/23 on our hike and before our tea at my place in order to both protect me as well as Dick if he might be still alive - and hopefully he is, and potentially moved into a safe and secure place new home, for better management of his stroke about 10 years ago even ... and since Dick's a Harvard Medical School professor who also knew well my father Gordon K MacLeod MD ... and may know even much of the possible violent history of international organized crime regarding my father too - having not heard back from you to this email for example. I'm glad my mother said you are doing well, Lucy! And see - 

Richard M Robb MD, January 10, 1935 – November 6, 2023 . and apparently in the Boston Globe too - 


If not and you are all still in mourning, as I am / would be if he passed away on November 6, 2023, my deepest condolences again - https://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/2023/12/soufriere-tree-flower-vc-national.html.

Love, best regards, abolition-ally, in asylum on the eastern seaboard of the USA as a whistle-blower, staying alive, Happy New Year!, 
Scott
Blogged about some of this on Christmas day yesterday here - 




Will Robb 
https://madrynlp.com/team/william-robb/ 

Again - 




Further - 

Dear Lucy, Ma (Janie), (Peter Norvig, a head of Google AI), HMS Professor George Church, Henry, Erica, (and please forward this to Will as well),  All, 

Greetings ... and further, my deepest condolences on the passing of my great friend Richard M Robb MD (and our MacLeod family friend since around 1961 or '62 I think, in Brookline MA), Harvard professor of ophthalmology and in Cambridge, MA... and I'm thinking of a number of possible scenarios here further ... that Lucy may not be reading her Gmail, but may be talking with my mother Janie on the phone ... that both Dick and Lucy could have moved into different continuing care places, or that Lucy is in Brookline, and Dick is the Harvard Medical School hospital, -and regarding Dick's stroke some 10 or so years ago ... and both not reading emails ... and Dick even for receiving early non FDA approved extreme longevity and aging reversal drugs, and thanks to Harvard Medical School too Professor of Genetics' George Church, and in conversation with him about ophthalmological questions regarding aging reversal and extreme longevity  ... in which case only you, Henry, and you Erica, of the Robbs here could be reading my condolences' emails ... And could Erica even be navigating managing organized crime in UPenn hospitals' tragically and per a video of you where you say you sometimes 'run multiple rooms at a time" and referring to tele-robotics surgery too potentially ... And could Henry also be navigating some of these illegal and wrongful buying or selling of people in the illegal sex drugs and violence industries ... and regarding a 'pro-Pony" Tweet you posted many months ago, but now is down - and both forms tragically of modern slavery even? I'm continuing to ask multiple questions in growing an abolition movement and a WUaS abolition movement, and staying alive, and sincerely hope that Dick hasn't passed away ... and that you are all potentially planning even for FDA approved extreme longevity and aging reversal drugs, so we can be in communication in 100 + years as well. Sending love, and deepest condolences if Dick indeed has passed away. 


How are you all? Hoping you are well, and let's continue to grow an abolition movement to protect people (and as World Univ & Sch seeks to code for all 7.9 billion people on the planet, each a Wikidata PIN #).

Thank you Ma, Janie, SO MUCH for letting me know on 12/24/23 Dick Robb MD may have passed away - and possibly as a way of protecting both Dick and myself even.

My deepest condolences, abolition-ally, best wishes, 

Scotty 

Merry Christmas 12/25/23 - 




Thursday, December 21, 2023
Chamomile (RU - National flower of Russia): Happy New Year 2023 Seasons Greetings Holiday Salutations Merry Christmas letter ~





* * 


Monday 12/25/23 3pm - 


David Thurston

Dear Jane and Scott,

Merry Christmas! I hope you both have a wonderful holiday.

Love,

David




Scott - 


Thank you

Thanks for your Xmas greeting, David!  My mother and I had a great Christmas evening afternoon hike behind Shady Side Academy (my alma). What are you up to for Xmas this year? Love, Scott (http://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/2023/12/chamomile-ru-national-flower-of-russia.html?m=0 :)



Scott - 


 Tuesday · 7:59 PM 

Thanks David for your message again and your friendship with my mother - and protecting her especially ... And with this message too ...(Allman Bros song just came on "My father was a gambler ... ") ...AND THANK YOU SO MUCH MA FOR PROTECTING ME IF DAD HAD Turned PSYCHOPATHIC Toward me tragically in the early 2000s,  love, Scott 




Scott - 


Thank you my WONDERFUL MOTHER so much! And when might we celebrate Xmas a second time together and where?  Here or there? ❣️, Scott (and could Dick be in a US federal witness protection plan in Harvard Medical School hospital ALSO therefore legally receiving emerging aging reversal drugs from George Church himself, and sharing his Dick's  knowledge of eyes with George as part of the conversation, tete a tete, and for aging reversal genetic drugs first for eyes even? More here in my Xmas day post  http://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/2023/12/soufriere-tree-flower-vc-national.html ❣️) 










*










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spachea_perforata


https://tourism.gov.vc/tourism/index.php/national-flower


https://symbolhunt.com/national-flowers/


...



No comments: