Alameda island W October 7, 2026 - great to meet you Jimmy (Quan) from Scott at World Univ & Sch
#WorldUniversityAndSchool
Updated on Mar 02,2024
https://www.toolify.ai/ai-
- China Education Center: Offers 32 free online Mandarin Chinese Lessons covering Pinyin (the phonetic romanization system), initials, finals, four tones, and practical daily communication. [1]
- Coursera: Access structured university courses from institutions like Peking University for free (audit mode) to learn foundational grammar and characters.
- Loecsen: Provides a free introductory Chinese Course focusing on basic survival phrases, tone awareness, and simple sentence structures. [1]
- Anki: Use the free desktop or browser version of this Spaced Repetition System (SRS) app to memorize Chinese characters and vocabulary through user-made HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi) decks. There is a community consensus on Reddit that Anki is one of the most effective tools for tracking character recognition and typing. [1, 2, 3]
- Pleco: Download this essential free mobile dictionary app (iOS/Android) for instant character lookups, optical character recognition (OCR), and integrated flashcard training.
- ChineseSkill or Duolingo: Use these gamified apps for quick, daily bite-sized drills on basic vocabulary, sentence building, and stroke orders. [1]
- YouTube & Bilibili: Follow beginner-focused channels or watch Chinese shows with English and Chinese subtitles to practice "shadowing" (speaking aloud right along with the speaker).
- HelloTalk or Tandem: Use these free language exchange apps to chat with native Mandarin speakers who are learning English, trading help back and forth.
- italki / LangCorrect: Post written Chinese paragraphs on the community boards to get free corrections and feedback from native speakers.
- Are you aiming for Simplified Chinese (used in mainland China) or Traditional Chinese (used in Taiwan and Hong Kong)?
- What is your current experience level (absolute beginner vs. returning student)?
With an INCREDIBLE article https://www.toolify.
#WorldUniversityAndSchool
Updated on Mar 02,2024
https://www.toolify.ai/ai-
- Scott GK MacLeod
Founder, President, CEO & Professor
at / of best STEAM CC licensed OCW, Wiki,
World University & School (WUaS)
- USPS US Post Office, PO Box 132, General Delivery, Canyon, CA 94516
1) non-profit 501(c)(3) Public Charity
building on CC-4 licensed MIT OCW in 7 languages -
http://
2) for profit general stock company WUaS Corporation in CA - http://
- wuas_ceo@
https://wiki.
World University & School Innovation Research -
- http://scottmacleod.com
- https://twitter.com/
- https://x.com/Q_
- http://www.linkedin.com/in/
- https://twitter.com/
- https://scott-macleod.
- https://
* * *
What are the details of Walmart partnering with Wing for drone deliveries in Denver?
Excited for #WUaSEducationalServicesStores @WUaSPress #WUaSpharmacy #ExtremeLongevityGeneDrugs too & #WUaSWalmart partnering in 19 countries & #AlphabetOwnedWing & #WalmartDroneDelivery https://t.co/ZqvU3licYp https://t.co/lkjlcjj8je Practice #WUaSdelivery in #WUaSCanyon94516?
— WUaSPress (@WUaSPress) October 7, 2026
https://x.com/Q_YogaMacFlower/
https://x.com/HarbinBook/
https://x.com/sgkmacleod/
https://x.com/TheOpenBand/
https://x.com/WorldUnivAndSch/
What are the details of Walmart partnering with Wing for drone deliveries in Denver? https://t.co/HaMU9eZSh6 #Walmart & #AlphabetOwnedWing announced a major expansion of their residential drone delivery service: Interesting re #WUaSstoreWithinAStore #WalmartWUaS @WUaSPress ~
— WUaSPress (@WUaSPress) October 6, 2026
* * *
moving further forward into 670 Ridgecrest Road, Canyon 94516 property deed questions - Oct 2026
*
* * *
grant.tsuji@ucsf.edu & seif.tadros@ucsf.edu - M 10/27/25 & 10/5/26
- Scott GK MacLeod
Founder, President, CEO & Professor
at / of best STEAM CC licensed OCW, Wiki,
World University & School (WUaS)
- USPS US Post Office, PO Box 132, General Delivery, Canyon, CA 94516
Ralph Wang, MD
reasonable speculations?: @GeoChurch on 10/2 @ #HarvardARDD suggested 90% of people will die, ie because #ExtremeLongevity #GeneticDrugTherapies FDA approved won't have emerged by 2050, I think (?) Plan then for 800,000 million #AvatarAgentEMR #DigitalHealthTwins for immortality?
Dear Drs. Tadros and Tsuji, Ralph Wang MD in the ER room, Byron Hann MD PhD and former USCF research scientist, US senators Alex Padilla, and Elizabeth Warren, friends and family, Pin/Sid Mazumdar HHS, Ma Janie, Admiral Brian Chrstine, and Havard Prof of genetics George Church (and are you in the US uniformed armed services too, as a general or similar, and re the green fatigues you were wearing when we first met and talked), all,Thank you Dr Wang for seeing me ... hoping the discharge papers with shochat sp? signing off work out ... As I seek to stay alive further ...After seeing 3 staff people in the dental clinic emergency room, all making clinical decisions about my tooth, and then doctor Ralph Wang MD who went Tufts Medical School ... a dr guy shochat md comes ... and says in the same checkup room I talked with Dr. Ralph Wang that he's the person who will signing off on my charts, and turns on his smart phone with a ucsf note taking app ... saying he has to edit it to make it coherent ... he also says I can come in tomorrow to the dental clinic to get the tooth worked on ... Has the University of California institutionalized international organized crime through him and folks like him, I wondered, and in these buildings?So now he's putting my chart together to discharge me ... and will I make it out of this system alive I'm now wondering ...ScottPSJust emailed the following people, and others (including Aanund Brottveit in Norway, who visited me with his family, wife Eva, daughter Inge, I think, in Canyon 94516, when a visiting scholar at UC Berkeley and got a bounceback from this email ... and don't want for Norway to institutionalize the wrongful buying and selling of people with MIT OCW and Wikipedia collaborations for example eg with a possibly) in response toDear Scott,
Thank you for reaching out. This is an online event and it will be streamed here: https://www.youtube.com/
live/fmOSjnnNR3M . Best,
Yvonne
Ms. Yvonne Ng (she/her) Hear my name
MIT Open Learning | P: 617-253-4719 | E: yng@mit.edu
https://learn.mit.edu/- Lifelo
ng Learning with MIT
from: Yvonne Ng yng@mit.edu to:
- Scott Gordon MacLeod <president@
worlduniversityandschool.org>, - Curt Newton <cjnewton@mit.edu>,
- Scott MacLeod <sgkmacleod@
worlduniversityandschool.org>, - Scott MacLeod <helianth@gmail.com>,
- Konrad & Maureen Alt <kalt104@gmail.com>,
- "gchurch@genetics.med.harvard.
edu" <gchurch@genetics.med.harvard. edu>, - Lydia Pintscher <lydia.pintscher@wikimedia.de>
, - "norvig@stanford.edu" <norvig@stanford.edu>
Thanks, Yvonne, & All,Left Cambridge, & Harvard ARDD yesterday ... side of tooth fell off near the Harvard T stop ...In the UCSF emergency room now since the UCSF dental clinic emergency room wouldn't take me even after getting an email from Dr Seif Tadros DDS who saw me last tear for this tooth with Dr Grant Tsuji - to visit the ER.Just saw ER MD Dr Ralph Wang who went to Tufts' medical school I see ...Hoping I can watch the video live ... But may watch it afterwardMight I move into a newly safe vacant, with property deed 670 Ridgecrest Rd Canyon 94516 after leaving the UCSF ER today?Stay tuned ... WUaS is seeking to collaborate with Wikimedia and MIT OCW in new waysScottWant to teach here after it-s configured with chat gpt and other au and ml or similar - https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/ wiki/Subjects - and in any of 7159 living languages potentially ? PSCould Aanund Brotveit be in the Norwegian uniformed armed services - with stein mathisen at the university of the arctic tromso ... and with Scheibye-Knudsen Group – University of Copenhagen - an Admiral - and be seeking to institutionalizing international organized crime ... re Scotland too and a lecturer neil mathison in ethnology / folklore at the university of edinburgh in 2003-2004 ... and was his job in scotland scottish uniformed services to invite a lot of young foreign woman into international organized crime ...PPSAnother person came in, RN Brandon sp> Fong, and called me into the back to give me my discharge papers, and wonder how this online record will play out ... as I seek to stay alive and grow a WUaS abolition movement worldwide ...PPSaHe said I could come in tomorrow morning to the dental clinic ...PPPSSuggestions on where to van-camp this evening, and after showering on Alameda island or similar ... or after visiting Rodeo Lagoon for a shower if I can get there before dark then camping above Bolinas lagoon? ... Then driving all the way around the SF Bay back up to SF ?PPPPSand 8 limbs of Yoga I think ...--Society, Information Technology, and the Global University, (forthcoming, Academic Press at World University and School, 2026)Scottish Small Piping album #2 - Honey Piobaireachd (2022)- https://twitter.com/TheOpenBand (Berkeley) Scottish Small Piping album #1 Honey in the Bag ~ Out of the Air tune (2020)Order Book #4 To the Dance or the Pools? ~ Virtually! How different it is to soak at Harbin Hot Springs, than to realize it in virtual reality (2019, Academic Press at WUaS)Order Book #3 Winding Road Rainbow: Harbin, Wandering & the Poetry of Loving Bliss (2018, Academic Press at WUaS)Order Actual-Virtual Ethnographic Book #1: Naked Harbin Ethnography (2016, Academic Press at World University and School)
- Scott GK MacLeod
Founder, President, CEO & Professor
at / of best STEAM CC licensed OCW, Wiki,
World University & School (WUaS)
- USPS US Post Office, PO Box 132, General Delivery, Canyon, CA 94516
1) non-profit 501(c)(3) Public Charity
building on CC-4 licensed MIT OCW in 7 languages -https://ocw.mit.edu/ & https://opencw.aprende.org/courses/ translated-courses/ -
http://worlduniversityandschool.org
2) for profit general stock company WUaS Corporation in CA - http://worlduniversityandschool.org/ AcademicPress.html
- wuas_ceo@worlduniversityandschool.org https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/ wiki/Nation_States (planning ~200 countries' WUaS world class universities in their main languages, per the Olympics, for free-to-students' WUaS degrees from home)
https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/ wiki/Languages (planning to be in all 7159 living languages, each as or with wiki schools for open people-to-people wiki-teaching and wiki-learning, e.g. from here - https://wiki. worlduniversityandschool.org/ wiki/Subjects)
World University & School Innovation Research -
- http://scottmacleod.com
- https://twitter.com/scottmacleod
- https://x.com/Q_YogaMacFlower/status/ 1815700381474689273
- http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottgkmacleod
- https://twitter.com/sgkmacleod (all 7,159 known living languages at WUaS)
- https://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/search/label/ global%20university
- https://worlduniversityandschool. blogspot.com/search/label/ global%20university IMPORTANT NOTICE: This transmission and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable federal or state laws. If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by email or telephone.World University and School is sending you this because of your interest in free, online, higher education. If you don't want to receive these, please reply with 'unsubscribe' in the body of the email, leaving the subject line intact. Thank you.On Mon, Oct 5, 2026 at 4:50 PM Scott MacLeod <sgkmacleod@worlduniversityandschool.org> wrote: Dear Drs. Tadros and Tsuji (and please forward to Dr. Grant Tsuji, since I got a bounce back), Byron Hann MD PhD and former USCF research scientist, US senators Alex Padilla, and Elizabeth Warren, friends and family, Pin/Sid Mazumdar HHS, Ma Janie, Admiral Brian Chrstine, and Havard Prof of genetics George Church (and are you in the US uniformed armed services too, as a general or similar, and re the green fatigues you were wearing when we first met and talked), all,Perhaps Dr. Tadros' email will help to knock back possibly the possible wrongful.buying and selling of people in the illegal sex, drugs, violence, military targeting industries etc internationally re international organized crime and even possibly medical doctors and administrators here ... Had a not very connecting meeting with a RN named Amy where she took my vitals ... and mentioned your name Byron Hann MD PhD, (and living in Moraga 4 miles from Canyon 94516) and as a retired research scientist here at UCSF ... and Amy seemed to pause in her adding only very specific information to the questions in her form. I also mentioned that there had been a gunshot to my car on May 18, 2026, and that there were 5 death threats, and I had been in asylum in Pennsylvania with a murderous run through death attempt sadly, and the murder word spoken to me in Chase bank ...... no place in the intake form, but perhaps this was recorded and re AI And ML and GPS ... but Amy said we weren't being recorded.I don't want to lose the tooth ... And perhaps World Univ & Sch could begin to offer online Yoga classes here at UCSF ... perhaps which Angela Farmer and Victor van Kooten Avatar Agents teach even ... to patients, staffr, medicinal doctors, and across the UC system even. (having just got an email from Teacher On ... saying it was inactive yet again ..and could Sundar Pichai have played a role in sending this to me with Peter Norvig ... both receiving the restorative yoga explorations )?Haven't eaten since last night ... haven't slept well either after being rerouted, possibly a catastrophe, through LAX - ANOTHER DEATH threat FROM international organized crime, since my father, a fighter, may have received his first attack from i.o.c. in LAX in probably September 2001 when I was matriculating at UCSB ...Will my tooth be saved? UCSF isn't dealing knowledgeably or dealing skillfully or with excellence - two words I learned at Reed College - (or very sympathetic / empathic at all) about the 1/2 inch piece falling off the outer right side of my tooth yesterday in Cambridge, MA at around 6:17, and that time is important here re saving I think ...Might I learn I can move into a newly safe, vacant, with property deed 670 Ridgecrest Road, Canyon 94516 when I depart ... and to get a shower (rather than another cold swimmer's shower on Alameda island, basically since March 4, 2025)?Seeking to continue to grow World University and School and for all 800,000 million people on the planet in 25 years possibly (and see the PS below) and with avatar agent EMR extreme longevity genetic drug therapies,Thanks, abolitionally, best wishes, Friendly NtF Quaker and UU greetings, Yogically,Scott200 Medical Schools -PS
reasonable speculations?: @GeoChurch on 10/2 @ #HarvardARDD suggested 90% of people will die, ie because #ExtremeLongevity #GeneticDrugTherapies FDA approved won't have emerged by 2050, I think (?) Plan then for 800,000 million #AvatarAgentEMR #DigitalHealthTwins for immortality?retweetingANDreasonable speculations?: @GeoChurch on 10/2 @ #HarvardARDD suggested 90% of people will die, ie because #ExtremeLongevity #GeneticDrugTherapies FDA approved won't have emerged by 2050, I think (?) Plan then for 800,000 million #AvatarAgentEMR #DigitalHealthTwins for immortality?retweeting*interesting: @GeoChurch yesterday at #HarvardARDD suggested 90% of people will die, ie because #ExtremeLongevity #GeneticDrugTherapies FDA approved won't have emerged by 2050 (or before), I think Plan then for 800,000 million #AvatarAgentEMR #DigitalHealthTwins for immortality?
https://x.com/WorldUnivAndSch/status/2106426743644971441
https://x.com/Q_YogaMacFlower/status/2106427106947391830
https://x.com/sgkmacleod/status/2105391029411287174
https://x.com/WUaSPress/status/2106427007223435485 On Mon, Oct 5, 2026 at 4:11 PM Scott MacLeod <sgkmacleod@worlduniversityandschool.org> wrote: Dear Drs. Tadros and Tsuji (and please forward to Dr. Grant Tsuji, since I got a bounce back), US senators Alex Padilla, and Elizabeth Warren, friends and family, Pin, Ma, all,Just got to the UCSF dental clinic, and per your helpful email, at around 2:14 this afternoon -Hello Scott,I am currently booked for this whole week. I would advise to come in as an Emergency visit at the UCSF clinic so that it can be examined and treatment could be determined.Best,Seif TadrosGet Outlook for iOS... and after showing the receptionist Sage, clayton nordstrom as well as reading to officer iscoff, Dr. Seif Tadros's email to me above.The first two said that the dental emergency room / similar closed at 3 ... Could there have been international organized crime operating in those areas?At the very last minute, with all 3 of them making clinical decisions, manager clayton nordstrom also suggested I could go to the Emergency Room up the block, right as I was leaving ... eg if I had swelling ... I asked to talk with Dr Tadros, but don't also have his number.So I'm here in the ER, entering another 'world,' and have checked in, and hope to get my tooth looked at (and stay alive from international organized crime as well). Hoping to save the tooth.Thanks, abolitionally, best wishes,ScottOn Mon, Oct 5, 2026 at 3:20 PM Scott MacLeod <sgkmacleod@worlduniversityandschool.org> wrote: Dear Drs. Tadros and Tsuji (and please forward to Dr. Grant Tsuji, since I got a bounce back), friends and family, Pin, Ma, all,just called you Pin and left message ... How might Admiral Brian Christine help whom I met at the Harvard ARDD CONFERENCE & re Canyon too .... Emergency Call in Progress sign came on the dash screen ... Don't think I pressed the wrong button ... Maybe i.o.c. at the university of California is talking and re federal authorities' AI listening in too ... Found a 3 hour parking spot ... Heading up to the UCSF dental clinic ER ...Thoughts? Yogically, ScottOn Mon, Oct 5, 2026 at 12:35 PM Scott MacLeod <sgkmacleod@worlduniversityandschool.org> wrote: Dear Drs. Tadros and Tsuji (and please forward to Dr. Grant Tsuji, since I got a bounce back), Lt John Tadler in PA, who attended a first FBI workshop online in 2013, friends and family,I arrived in SF, just now having been misrouted from Boston to Oakland originally, to Boston to LAX, and now to SF. What to do with getting my tooth repaired, and without a root canal potentially (which you successfully checked up on when it hurt and I came into see you a year ago)?On BART now, as I walked through the SF Airport, 2 pilots, I think, were standing talking where I passed, and one scratched or touched his head near where my father's first subdural hematoma / brain injury, may have been, which he received on a semester at sea trip in the country of Belize on 12/30/04, the day before my birthday, and which first whack or death blow, I posit, potentially by international organized crime with us uniformed armed servcies - a ret. maj general douglas fraser of the us air force would have had to sign off on I posit further ...AS I wondered at the time with you, could Dr. Andrew Ferrier DDS's (whom I like a lot as a dentist, but who could be heading toward retirement) new hire, garik oganesian - https://www.eastbayhealthysmiles.com/ - an uc davis dental school alumnus, who did the work on my tooth (and spoke the word 'blood' to me - ... ?) be involved in SF east bay and even northern California and even University of California international organized crime? ... and re also a client with his two young daughters in the waiting room in Lafayette when I went in to get this tooth worked on a number of times, inquiry-wise? (As you may or may not know I still haven't moved into a newly safe vacant, with deed 670 Ridgecrest Rd, Canyon 94516, having departed asylum in western Pennsylvania (with a number of death threats and one murderous run through attempt there - by a swiss-french, or lebanese solidier??? a cmu undergrad at the time, frederic khayat, wedgie too .. like the new hire???), in 2 asylum houses first on 12/10/24 and have been van camping in the sf east bay since March 4, 2025) ... and due to international organized crime in the SF East Bay and Northern California I posit.One thing I may have written and asked about at the time, to Dr. Ferrier's office, I think (but maybe not both of you Drs), was were they seeking to turn that office in Lafayette, into a site for international organized crime, (and dental offices in many places tragically), and re the wrongful buying and selling of people in the illegal sex, drugs, violence, car theft military targeting industries internationally and their latent networks of violence.Having sought US federal protection for my mother, my brother and myself many months ago, in some of these regards, and many more, and having just come back from a Harvard ARDD conference in Boston, with my ticket being rerouted in the kiosk from which I got the boarding passes in Boston ... and still not having moved into a newly safe vacant with deed 670 Ridgecrest Rd, Canyon 94516 ... and will likely van-camp again tonight in East Bay MUD - since this 2025 leased Toyota Siena Woodland minivan(with a gun shot to its roof on M 5/18/26 ... and with 5 relted tesla/twitters/spacex death threats to me earlier this yearI posit - & even in cahoots with the US space agency???)is probably safe as the US federal government seek to clean up Canyon 94516 and the SF East Bay and the SF Bay Area and NorCal from international organized crime further ...and as 250 WUaS Medical Schools, and Center and Academic Medical Centers and WUaS Dental School seek to code for all 7.9 billion people on the planet each a Wikidata PIN # from - https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/ wiki/You_at_World_University - and for avatar agent electronic medical records, and dental records too ... and for extreme longevity genetic drug therapies emerging especially. I'll likely call you dental clinic in Alameda Dr. Grant Tsuji ... but am evaluating whether calling USCF dental school might be better thinking ...How soon should I get this tooth worked on I wonder?And thank you for coming into UCSF a year ago Dr. Grant Tsuji, and possibly thanks to Dr. Andrew Ferrier's and your communication, I posit.Thanks, abolition, regards,ScottScott GK MacLeodPSand also regarding a realistic virtual earth for dentistry, the virtual cell in time -https://agingpharma.org/program2026#virtual-cell-in- time - and World Univ & Sch Dental Schools - https://wiki. worlduniversityandschool.org/ wiki/World_University_Dental_ School - building on MIT OCW in 7 languages ... and in all 200 countries possibly in Toyota Ambulance Vans and Toyota Teaching Hospital Buses and similar ... On Mon, Oct 5, 2026 at 9:10 AM Scott MacLeod <sgkmacleod@worlduniversityandschool.org> wrote: Dear Drs. Tsuji (and Tadros) at UCSF dental school,Greetings! Thank you for your help with my lower right tooth at UCSF dental clinic some 12 months ago.The outer right surface of it just fell off yesterday evening around 6:15 pm Eastern Time when I was in Cambridge, Massachusetts after a Harvard ARDD conference -and partly re the virtual cell in time and a realistic virtual earth for dentistry -https://agingpharma.org/program2026#virtual-cell-in- time - and World Univ & Sch Dental Schools - https://wiki. worlduniversityandschool.org/ wiki/World_University_Dental_ School - building on MIT OCW in 7 languages - and coming into LAX airport now, am just beginning to feel some sensation in the tooth. Will arrive in Oakland around 11 am PT.What to do?Call your Alameda office Dr Tsuji, or you at UCSF, or ?WUaS is interested in collaborating with you at UCSF And all 10 University of California, and for dentistry research and practice in all 200 countries / languages too, and with extreme longevity genetics' drug therapies emerging, FDA approvedRegards, thanks, best wishes,ScottDr. Grant Tsuji a UCSF dental professor on Alameda island• Office Address: 735 Santa Clara Ave, Alameda, CA 94501• Phone Number: (510) 523-6281
*
https://www.ecologyasia.com/verts/mammals/raffles-banded-langur.htm
https://www.ecologyasia.com/verts/mammals/raffles-banded-langur.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raffles%27_banded_langur
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Presbytis_femoralis
....


No comments:
Post a Comment