Thursday, February 5, 2009

Yellow Iris: West Coast, Harbin, Ways of Worldmaking

I'm looking for a 'free' academic position. I'd like to continue my Harbin Hot Springs' research with funding. (I'm still waiting to hear about a competition I entered for World University and School).

Fortunately I can return to my 5 letters here at scottmacleod.com/#LovingBlissLetters to explore eliciting loving bliss, in a variety of ways. I still haven't found my 'on/off bodymind switch' {MDMA-like, but naturally} for this yet, but I continue to think about how this might work. The relaxation response does help, as well as facilitates contentment; I'm curious to think through how. It also seems to provide openings for 'accessing' loving bliss neurophysiology. Memory works sometimes, but not that passionately. Breathing can help explore loving bliss.

California has a great, Mediterranean climate, and Harbin is nearby.

A teacher of mine just suggested a book which seems very germane to my research, writing, and world-making: "Ways of Worldmaking," (Indiana University Press, 1978) by Harvard philosopher Nelson Goodman.

No comments: