Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sunshine: World University & School, Goals, Simplicity in Wikis



The sun shines in Berkeley today


*

S: Goals and a pragmatic business plan vis-a-vis the World University & School foundation will help a lot ...

A number of people on the board for my grant competition entry from last year have said they'd like to participate again, about which I'm glad - they're all great ...

I'd love to continue to talk with you about your thoughts about this WUaS process as it unfolds, as well.


B: happy to talk, but i think you know the general outlines of my POV--that you should scale back to something much simpler and more practical in the short term


S: makes much sense ... Wikipedia perhaps defines such parameters for me at this time, in terms of wikis and group knowledge production ...

I have a general, nascent list of possible language moderators (~25 out of 3000), donors, etc. ...

building community vis-a-vis Wikipedia is next ...

a good general manager who has much focus and is very organized would be helpful





*



...



No comments: