Monday, October 31, 2016

Pumpkin: How can we access actual books and recordings in Google Street View (with time slider!) now?, "10 libraries to visit with Google Street View," MIT Future of Libraries, Steve Jobs: "Produce leads innovation, not marketing" - Product at WUaS? Wikidata in ~358 languages? Queries in Wikidata? Graduate students as instructors teaching academic creativity at WUaS in Wikidata in all languages? Eventual faculty working with WUaS's information technologies?, (Rainbow Gathering photos in slide show from my blog seem to be gone, which I had some warning about a few weeks ago, and can't find them by searching on "scott macleod's picasa pictures rainbow gathering wyoming 2008" but I still have the photos on my computer, O for a library archive and museum too for these photos which were on the web since 2008, I think ... and were interesting views into the Rainbow Gathering in Wyoming in 2008!


Arghh ... unfortunately my costume isn't that that scary ... kids are coming over anyway for cookies, wraithlike as I appear ... Happy Hallowe'en !

*
How can we access actual books and recordings in Google Street View (with time slider!) now?

*


*


*


*


*


*

*
Product at WUaS?

Wikidata in ~358 languages?

Queries in Wikidata?

Graduate students as instructors teaching academic creativity at WUaS in Wikidata in all languages?

Eventual faculty working with WUaS's information technologies?


*
Hi M,

Canyon is beautiful today. Heading out for a walk soon. (Rainbow Gathering photos in slide show from my blog seem to be gone, which I had some warning about a few weeks ago, as well as the end of Picasa many months ago - Google does closures of applications well - and can't find them by searching on "scott macleod's picasa pictures rainbow gathering wyoming 2008" but I still have the photos on my computer).

I found only references to  "scott macleod's picasa pictures rainbow gathering wyoming 2008"
But I didn't find the "scott macleod's picasa pictures rainbow gathering wyoming 2008"
in these search engines:
Google
Yahoo
DuckDuckGO


I may seek to add them to my Twitter profile, to Wikipedia and related ...
I'm wondering about a second opinion on B.K.'s email draft ... with all the extra considerations I've added ...

Contact Harvard Law Professor Charlie Nesson for this - since I think he knows how Harbin works and is alternative thinking?

L, Scott

*
O for a library archive and museum too for these photos which were on the web since 2008, I think ... and were interesting views into the Rainbow Gathering in Wyoming in 2008!




*











...


No comments: