Dear Universitians and friends,
Come participate in World University and School's hour-long ANNUAL business meeting (the 4th) this Saturday, October 11, 2014, at 9am (Pacific Time).
- Next up for WUaS accreditation-wise: BPPE, WASC senior, NACAC for the Common App.
- Next up information technologically: WordPress for subscribing and newsletter, and moving from Wikia to MediaWiki.
- WUaS has pushed backed the planned high school student application period to autumn 2015, with first students matriculating in autumn 2016 online - which will be the first World University and School class - the class of 2020 in all likelihood.
- As the founder and president of MIT OCW-centric WUaS, I'd also like to ask if you could please ask two friends to donate $10 to World University and School, explaining World University and School a little to your friends first, and then also ask if you could please donate at least $10/month yourself, as a model for them, by clicking on the PayPal button, for example, here -
http://worlduniversityandschool.org. Thank you!
- Here's WUaS's developing Guidestar listing -
Thank you for joining the World University and School team. WUaS would like to invite you to participate in our hour-long, annual, business meeting this Saturday, October 11th, beginning at 9 a.m., PDT / 12 noon EDT.
This month we'll meet in Free Conference Call. And this month, I'll continue to send out a second email a few minutes prior to 9am PT with the phone number and access code, to our entire WUaS email list with the actual web address / URL of the Google + group video Hangout, as well as send a third email after business meeting with WUaS Minutes.
You'll also find some previous monthly business meetings (conducted electronically in the manner of F/friends) as examples in Google Hangouts here - http://scottmacleod.com/papers.htm. WUaS's active blog with past monthly business information is here - http://worlduniversityandschool.blogspot.com.
The agenda for the upcoming October 11th, 2014 WUaS, monthly, business meeting is here - http://worlduniversityandschool.blogspot.com/2014/10/october-11-2014-annual-business-meeting.html.
WUaS's September 2014 financial report is attached.
The next, open, hour-long, WUaS, monthly business meeting is on Saturday, November 8th, 2014, and will meet in Free Conference Call.
For people on the sporadic, somewhat frequent, WUaS, email list, or who wish to be, WUaS is posting actively to both the WUaS Google Group (firstname.lastname@example.org), and the WUaS Yahoo Group (email@example.com), both of which allow for daily and weekly digests. Please join these groups for daily and weekly digests.
Concerning this WUaS team email list, we'll generally send out business meeting emails once a month. If you'd like to receive more frequent, sporadic, WUaS emails, please reply to this email telling me so. If you could, please REPLY with UNSUBSCRIBE, or an alternative email address, if you wish NOT to receive WUaS's emails, or receive them in a different email account, - and WUaS would be very grateful.
World University and School is planning to become the MIT / Harvard / Yale / Stanford / Oxbridge of the Internet, and in all 7,106+ languages and 242+ countries, with online, Creative Commons' licensed MIT OCW-centric, university degrees in large languages.
Free, Creative Commons' licensed, online, wiki WUaS, like Wikipedia with MIT OCW, is planned for all 3,000-8,000 languages and for around 240 countries, with free degrees accrediting on C.C. MIT OpenCourseWare+, - and will help many, many people.
Thank you again for your generous contributions interest in helping grow World University and School.