Thursday, April 16, 2015

Bumblebee landing on a Purple Flower: Flourishingly generate caring and love? Schools for this - an interesting question, WUaS collaborating with AFSC?, WUaS's 6 revenue streams here, Waiting to hear from Duke University Press about my actual / virtual Harbin ethnography, Found these Lacan films interesting for a variety of reasons idea-wise (theoretically), SFFM Business Meeting Sunday



Hi Donald,

How to flourishingly generate caring and love in a Friendly manner via WUaS online in all languages (and given Friends Schools' successes in general,-  as well as at generating caring and love, which I think they do) ... is an interesting question, which I continue to explore as a kind of leading. Here's the Caring and Loving wiki subject page at WUaS - http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Caring_and_Loving.

I have a Scottish Small Pipes' gig on Friday in a week, but my finances are getting very low.

I've inquired about WUaS collaborating with AFSC with LM, at AFSC (and asked also if she would like to come on the WUaS Board) ... I'd even like to seek employment at AFSC to develop WUaS further, but this would have to come from the AFSC elders and other weighty Friends (see, for example, the WUaS Business Plan - http://worlduniversityandschool.blogspot.com/2015/03/business-plan-for-world-university-and.html?view=sidebar - and the 6 revenue streams here - http://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/2015/03/dwarf-lake-iris-wuass-business-plan-in.html). I think WUaS will bring in significant revenue to the Society of Friends as a whole and over many years.

Still waiting to hear from Duke University Press about my actual / virtual Harbin ethnography, and continuing to begin work on my next Harbin book / virtual world.

I found these Lacan films interesting for a variety of reasons idea-wise (theoretically) only some of which ideas I've further elaborated here - http://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/2015/04/flax-nectar-jacques-lacan-parle-what.html. With your interest in therapy and your studies at CIIS, have you seen them? In what ways do you know Lacan?

Nice to see you in SFFM Business Meeting Sunday ... and after sitting next to you, I think it might be amusing to work out a kind of campy seated dance routine of leg crossing in MBM or similar ~ whenever the clerk asks a question? :)


Friendly regards,
Scott




*















...



No comments: