Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sheer Drop to River Bed: Harbin is curiously alive with understanding - culture I think you'd say

Harbin :)


Arrived at Harbin at 10:22 -


*

A Harbin truck drove around Front Gate house,



*

I parked past the Meadow building road on the left side, where I camped for 10 very wet days in Jan 2008 when first beginning beginning field work -


*

I walked along the village path which has sheer drop far down to the river bed ...



saw persons feet up in warm pool area on the edge - into the pools, soon.


*

The road from the three corners when you lose phone contact is definitely transitional

- arrivals and departures -

The car has been central to arrivals and departures at Harbin.


*

Harbin is curiously alive with understanding - culture I think you'd say ... Shared inference - I feel this while there ... I learn about it in talking with people ... this is perhaps part of a long conversation about healing at Harbin, which I also occasionally have with people there.









(http://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/2010/02/sheer-drop-to-river-bed-harbin-is.html - February 24, 2010)

No comments: