Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hive: Once I teach to my webcam, how do I make that part of World Univ?, Post it to youtube.com, for ex., & link that to a subject at World Univ, FAQs

Question (about World University and School): Once I teach to my webcam, how do I make that part of World University?


Scott: Post it to youtube.com, for example, and link that to a subject at WorldUniversity, or create at new subject. Check out the Bassoon lesson here at the World University Music School: worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/World_University_Music_School by New York Philharmonic player Frank Morelli.


Or schedule when you'd like to teach in a virtual world at this wiki-like schedule (Google calendar), by adding your name to World University and School's Google Group:
groups.google.com/group/World-University-and-School

(CALENDAR: Schedule classes you'd like to teach or see class schedules, after joining the World University and School's Google Group, in Google Calendar).



*

Here is the WUaS Frequently Asked Question's (FAQ) page: worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Questions









(http://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/2010/05/hive-once-i-teach-to-my-webcam-how-do-i.html - May 8, 2010)

No comments: