Wednesday, February 24, 2016

By meditation, I also have in mind here both a kind of thinking (almost informing action) as well as poems, For my upcoming Harbin ethnographic book, I'm offering 4 free meditations, In what ways too can I begin to focus this blog in terms of philosophy (western analytic as well as linguistically an especially meditatively ... Meditative philosophy ~ evolutionary biologically informed ~ and logically oriented, what are some of its moving precursors)? ... Dahlia:


By meditation, I also have in mind here both a kind of thinking (almost informing action) as well as poems ...

Echinacea: I'm curious how to focus meditation?, Learning from these meditation traditions, but with an evolutionary biological approach that is also non-theistic and friendly I'm curious what kind of meditating one could do on natural mandalas for centering, for example, ... on circular flowers?, And could one or I meditate World University and School, for example, into existence focusing on specific openings not yet envisioned?, Here's where we can openly wiki teach and learn about this planned in any of 7,943 languages

 http://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/2016/02/echinacea-im-curious-how-to-focus.html.

*
For my upcoming Harbin ethnographic book, I'm offering 4 free meditations ...

4 special gifts including a companion meditation album for all pre-orders of my actual~virtual "Naked Harbin Ethnography" book. PRE-ORDER AT   
http://www.scottmacleod.com/ActualVirtualHarbinBook.html before February 14th and quickly receive 4 free bonus gifts!

... http://www.scottmacleod.com/ActualVirtualHarbinBook.html ~ and while no one has requested these yet, what I have in mind is sharing some Harbin poems I've written over the years - some of which get me "there" to a kind of "Harbin experience," which is enjoyably transformative. And I think some of these poems will get readers "there" too :)

*
So thinking informing action with regard to the example of meditating on developing World University and School might lead to openings and further writing and symbolization about this which is creative and generative  ...

May add these blog posts to
Thinking at WUaS ...
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Thinking
... in addition to Meditation ...


*
In what ways can I begin to blog soon in German for improving my writing skills?

In welche Weise kann Ich bald mein elektronische Tagebuch auf Deutsch zu schreiben anfangen um mein Deutschschreiben zu verbessern?

From Google Translate:
Auf welche Weise kann ich anfangen zu verbessern meine Schreibfähigkeiten bald auf Deutsch zu bloggen?

Can I begin to use Google Translate as a teacher fruitfully?

*
In what ways too can I begin to focus this blog in terms of philosophy (western analytic as well as linguistically an especially meditatively ... Meditative philosophy ~ evolutionary biologically informed ~ and logically oriented; what are some of its moving precursors)?

Also from Google Translate:
In welcher auch Möglichkeiten, kann ich anfangen, diesen Blog in Bezug auf die Philosophie (westliche analytische als sprachlich besonders meditativ als auch ... Meditative Philosophie ~ evolutionäre biologisch informiert ~ und logisch orientiert, was sind einige seiner bewegten Vorläufer) zu konzentrieren?





*

...


No comments: