Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Echinacea: I'm curious how to focus meditation?, Learning from these meditation traditions, but with an evolutionary biological approach that is also non-theistic and friendly I'm curious what kind of meditating one could do on natural mandalas for centering, for example, ... on circular flowers?, And could one or I meditate World University and School, for example, into existence focusing on specific openings not yet envisioned?, Here's where we can openly wiki teach and learn about this planned in any of 7,943 languages


I'm curious how to focus meditation?

I sit every morning and release into a relaxation response, inner releasing action meditation (partly informed by the Harbin Hot Springs' warm pool). I sit in half lotus and also daily bend forward into yoga mudrasana {e.g. from half lotus bending forward to head on the ground on both sides}, which I find deepens the releasing bodymind-wise. I find this process very salutary and I sit in meditation first thing, enjoy doing so, and don't feel ambivalent about sitting. I've done this for years. I think of this as a biological process, not mediated by culture or symbols, and therefore a biological attuning.

I'm curious how to focus this meditating further. I've enjoyed Angela and Victor's yoga which involves a freeing up of the inner body (from some of the strictures and limiting traditions and religious aspects, I'd say, of yoga), and a kind of liberation too, while also being informed by yoga poses - and in reaction against Iyengar yoga too in some ways. But many religious traditions from Hinduism to Buddhism, where meditation is central, have developed specific true-over-time practices of meditation, including, for example, meditating on mandalas, candle flames, with an unsung chant, or musically with chanting among so many other practices.


Learning from these mediation traditions, but with an evolutionary biological approach in terms of a biological inner releasing action {that is also non-theistic and friendly, and F/friendly as Quaker informed too - since I see Quaker Meeting as a meditation too - and I tend toward the atheistic here}, I'm curious what kind of meditating one could do, newly and creatively, on natural mandalas for centering, for example, ... on circular flowers? But I don't meditate daily for what I would call centering.

And could one or I meditate World University and School, for example, into existence focusing on specific openings not yet envisioned?

*
Here's where we can openly wiki teach and learn about this planned in any  of 7,943 languages ...

Meditation ~
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Meditation

Relaxation Response ~
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Relaxation_Response



Or start your own related subject here (planned in any  of 7,943 languages)- 





*




...



No comments: