Friday, February 5, 2016

Prickly wild rose: I meditate every morning and find it salutary ... I do so daily without ambivalence ... attempted to approach practicing Scottish small pipes last night this way ... and it worked ...


I meditate every morning and find it salutary ... I do so daily without ambivalence ... attempted to approach practicing Scottish small pipes last night this way ... and it worked ... but at night around 9:30 for example I'm often tired which can be inhibiting, so in my ongoing thinking about playing daily (both instruments) in salutary ways and for learning, without feeling somehow lonely, approaching playing a little even when I'm tired from a meditative orientation may be worth trying. These pipes and keyboard are quiet enough to play around that time.

Meditation -
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Meditation


Practicing - Playing a Musical Instrument -
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Practicing_-_Playing_a_Musical_Instrument







...




No comments: